Sunday, October 30, 2011

Three very good things

I saw this on Chocolate and Zucchini (link on the right! Please note new link section full of inspiring reads), and think it is a wonderful way to remember the things in life to be thankful for. Here is my list for today:

-My boyfriend, not just for today, but for all the love and sweetness he brings to my life. Plus, the man brings me my favorite pretzels and sandwiches from this great local bakery..he knows me and my stomach well. Thank you sweetie for being you <3

-The light on the front patio of the International House of Philadelphia, streaming onto the stone benches and concrete from underneath thousands and thousands of green gold and scarlet leaves.

-Laughing with my friends and watching great Bollywood music videos. Chaiyya Chaiyya, ShahRukh Khan, Rani Mukerji, ahh :)

Have a wonderful weekend and week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment