Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear readers, I have just figured out how to customize my blog with labels so that my tabs - the ones that say 'home', 'food,' 'style,' and so on - are stand-alone pages within my blog page that organize all my posts under that category!

Wow, that was a run-on sentence to give grammarians a nightmare, but my point is that I'm really excited about this! I am doing multiple posts today to get these tabs/pages started, and am looking forward to - hopefully - blogging in earnest moving forward.

Please take a look - go ahead, click on the tabs and check them out - and please do say hi! I love comments and hearing what you think as you peruse this blog. It will be a lot of fun to participate more in blogging and participating in the community.

Off to post more - have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment